Our hair type is different. There are straight, wavy or curly. If you have curly hair type since birth, the type of hair you'd be dry, rough and cracked. But by treating your hair right, guaranteed you will have healthy hair. How? Learn tips for caring for curly hair follows.
- Creamy shampoos. Creamy shampoo is better than the usual type of shampoo.
- 2 types of conditioner. You need a heavy conditioner and shampoo every you deep conditioner once a week for this type of hair, to be more subtle and not harsh.
- Style Serum. Put a little serum and then wipe your hands into your hair. Serum to eliminate the problem of dry your hair.
- Straightening Balm or Gel. If you want to dry your hair with a blower, wipe Straightening balm or gel before drying so you can easily set and did not look disheveled.
- Keep Blower. Do not be too often dry your hair with a blower because the hair will become dry. Blower will add to your dry hair problem, so use the reply is needed.